Osada Construction is very proud to have won the 2014 Asheville Home Builders Association Builder of the Year Award. The award comes in the wake of having a featured home in the 2014 Asheville Parade of Homes which visitors explored at 37 Boulder Creek Way in the Falcon Ridge Community just minutes from Asheville.
This finely crafted home was constructed on a wooded lot with easy access to the community pavilion and walking trails; it features:
- Spacious open floor plan with soaring 25 ft. vaulted ceilings and year-round long range views from expansive decks and expansive glass openings
- 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath includes 2 master suites with private southwest facing decks
- Gourmet kitchen with 36″ gas cooktop, second prep sink, pot filler, and large pantry
- Granite countertops, hardwood floors throughout, custom all wood cabinetry, locally quarried stone fireplace, locally harvested trim and ceiling beams, designer tile and stone in bathrooms
- Lots of storage, large closets, utility room on both levels, 8′ doors with oil rubbed bronze hardware
- NC Green Built and Energy Star Certified – with multi zone efficiency air-conditioning and natural gas furnace, low-e insulated windows
See more of this beautiful new addition to the Osada Portfolio here.